Thursday, May 17, 2012

DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, YEAST-FREE, is this is sale or is there something amiss with your diet?


Hello there all my name is Sarah and I am about to start a journey into the world of food, more so than ever before.  As you may read in my "About" section, you will learn that I am a true foodie.  I am a lover of all things nutrition, physical fitness and anything about health that I can sink my teeth into.  


I just learned recently that I have some new challenges when it comes to food.  Not only do I have the everyday challenge of looking like I belong in STAR magazine or a JCPenny catalog on a daily basis like theh rest of us, now I have to find a way to maintain a balanced diet AND do it without including any dairy, gluten or yeast in my diet.  Challenging? Yes!  Impossible? No!


Today I begin my blog about navigating through these food challenges, how I best survive, what I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as all the stress involved in deciphering through what ingredients were in each and every morsel I put in my mouth.  


I hope you enjoy this and we all leave the dinner table full and content!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment